Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. file organization minion
2. restsurant hostess
3. fabric cutter
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Dr Who
4. Battlestar Galactica
Four films I would watch over and over:
1. Sleepy Hollow
3. Steel Magnolias (I do not understand its hypnotic hold.)
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Disney LandWorld (the one in Fla, whatever that is)
2. Atlanta, GA (to see my family, mostly)
3. Key West (Crazy-long drive)
4. London, England. (It was technically a class, but with all the work I actually did while in London..it was a vacation)
Four of my favourite foods:
1. My grandmother’s basil turky stuffing. Ooh, and her fried peach pies. And her banana pudding. And her cabbage soup…why didn’t I weigh 300 lbs as a child?
2. chocolate chip cookies. The soft, warm, squishy kind with a decent amount of brown sugar.
3. Just about anything involving a good marinara sauce or sun-dried tomatoes.
4. Strawberries. Plain, with chocolate, in a cake, on some ice cream, in a fruit salad, whatever. I just love me some strawberries.
5. A good salad. I’m picky about salads.
7. Granola. Yummm.
(I couldn’t stop at four. I like food.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In Virgina, with Sam and Kevin
2. In Johnson City, visiting a myriad of people I don’t see enough.
3. At home, on the couch, with my cats
4. having another movie night with friends
Four Things I Learned From Taking The English Exit Exam:
1. I know nothing about poetry. Nothing.
2. My literary knowledge is absurdly specialized.
3. I am still a Grammar Goddess.
4. I learned an amazing amount from Dr. Eaves – though I am perplexed as to how.
Four Things I Want To Do This Summer:
1. Travel. I have peoples to visit.
2. Get a better job.
3. Take belly dancing lessons.
4. Attend at least one ren faire I’ve never been to before.
Four Things I Will Do After Graduation:
2. Send out the grad school applications.
3. Locate that better job.
4. Eat a sandwich.