I nearly spewed coke on the screen.
Independent Sources has compiled a top 10 over companies with unfortunate domain names that can easily be misunderstood.
A site called “Who Represents” where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is
1. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
2. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
3. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
4. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company…
5. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
6. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always
7. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
8. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at